Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Laundry Room Decor

Do you like laundry? What a stupid question... 

I'm sort of convinced if my laundry room looked 
like THIS>>

Pinned Image
or
THIS>>
Pinned Image

I would for sure love everything laundry, but if we are being honest, probably not. 

So taking inspiration from all the things I have pinned, I found this and reminded myself to put this on my to-do list and to-buy list for my next Hob Lob trip.

I also liked the bright colors of the WASH in the picture, and wanted to emulate as best as possible to bring happy-ness to an otherwise icky room.
Pinned Image

Scrapbook paper, some Mod Podge and some Wood letters from Hobby Lobby in hand, I began. 








It was a super simple project. And we had this canvas laying around that Bobby had Spray Painted for the Man Room (JACKED!)

So some $1.99 letters, $0.50 Scrap Book paper and Hot Glue later....






And of course my little Bizzy Boo's sign.

We ARE those people who buy all things that look like our dogs...







oh and JUST for fun...here's a sneak peak of our next project which we are currently working on!




2 comments:

  1. I love the letters-what an awesome idea. I definitely will have to remember this.

    Those two dream laundry rooms are gorgeous! I wish my laundry room looked like that, instead of being between the door to the basement and the door to outside. I have to close doors to get to them and then I am always in everyone's way-- sigh.

    I am visiting from Whatever Goes Wednesdays-- great ideas- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great laundry room dress up!

    I would love for you to share this at my Flaunt It Friday Link Party. Make sure you enter for the great giveaway too! :) http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/06/flaunt-it-friday-2.html

    Sarah@
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...